Zhanna Kelley, MBA, CIA®, CPA®
Accounting and Tax Coordinator
Zhanna Kelley is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Internal Auditor with over 15 years of experience in preparing personal, corporate, partnership, not-for-profit, trust and estate taxes. She also performs bookkeeping, payroll, internal/external audits and expert witness at trials.
- During her long work history, Ms. Kelley worked as a Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Grant Thornton LLP.
- Internal audit and compliance at most of NYC’s major hospitals – New York Presbyterian, Mount Sinai, St. Luke’s and Roosevelt Hospitals, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Hospital for Special Surgery and NYC Health and Hospital Corp.
- Ms. Kelley was born as “Zhanna Baranets” in Ukraine but she’s lived in NYC since she was six years old.
- Raised mostly in Queens but currently lives on the Upper West Side.
- Zhanna speaks fluent Russian and some conversational French.
- During her free time, she loves to visit her NJ vacation home, spend time with her friends and pets, and travel abroad.
- She also performs at NYC comedy clubs on the weekends.
- MS in Accounting from CUNY Baruch
- BS in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University
- MBA in Health Care Administration from CUNY Baruch
- MS in Taxation from SUNY Old Westbury
- Certified Public Accountant®
- Certified Internal Auditor®