Miguel Gonzalez is a Retirement Specialist with over 19 years of experience in retirement income planning, overseeing investment of funds, and designing retirement plans.
- Previously served as a financial advisor at JP Morgan Chase Bank, Global Private Client Group of Merrill Lynch, and ING Financial Advisors.
- Former consultant for Barbara Corcoran Inc. and the World Bank
- Earned MBA from Columbia Business School
- International Foundation of Retirement Education, New York State Society of CPAs and Estate Planning Council of New York City
- Life and Health insurance licenses. Series 7 and 66 registrations held through LPL Financial.
- Speaks English, Spanish and Russian languages
- Certified Retirement Counselor®
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Estate Planning Council of New York City, Inc.
- New York State Society of CPAs