INVEST IN YOUR IMAGE, BUILD YOUR BRAND
Despite the importance in our personal branding being able to accurately represent who we are, a survey by Glenn Llopis Group revealed that less than 15% of people have truly defined their personal brand and less than 5% are living it consistently.Ensure that your image and brand management is congruent with your professional, personal, social roles and goals—with what you set to accomplish in your career. Learn how to leverage your image as a tool to become promotable, investable and relatable in business and beyond.
In this presentation, attendees will learn how to:
● Ensure that your image is congruent with your personal, social, professional roles and goals.
● Create your personal brand, stay relevant, and become a power player in your industry.
● Utilize clothing as a tool to communicate how you want to be perceived and command credibility from colleagues and clients.
● Invest in "Power Pieces" that boost your image and your influence both online and off.
Tavia Sharp, Founder of Styled Sharp
Tavia Sharp is an Image Consultant, Speaker, Coach and Men's Style Expert with over 15 years of fashion industry experience designing for some of the top brands like Calvin Klein, Nautica and Macy's. Tavia founded her company, Styled Sharp, with one goal in mind—to help ambitious, impact driven men discover their secret weapon and upgrade their online and offline image so that they can take their business and brand to the next level. From individualized consulting and styling services to corporate seminars and workshops, Tavia brings her A-game to help clients redefine their personal & professional image so they look sharp and nail that first impression every time.
* Tavia Sharp is not affiliated with LPL Financial or Cortburg Retirement Advisors.
Date and Time
Wed, Apr 07, 2021
1:00p - 2:00p EST
Online LIVE Webinar